- We will cultivate a passion for Jesus which surpasses every other passion of our lives.
- We will choose to walk under the broad open heaven of our Father’s unending favour and power towards us as Spirit-birthed sons, celebrating His mighty deeds and calling heaven down to earth.
- We will delight in the gospel of the crucified and risen Jesus Christ as the source of our joy, the key to reading all scripture, the heart of our mission on earth, the substance of our preaching and the only enduring answer to every human need.
- We will see every person as a son of God, actual or potential, and touch their lives with love and a deep respect for the freedom, destiny and creativity that God has called them to.
- We will own the process of living out our destiny, through self-discipline, embracing correction and taking responsibility for cleaning up our own messes.
- We will receive church as a gift from above, the corporate expression of our salvation, rich with sustaining relationship and effectual anointing, underneath the imperfect human exterior.
- We embrace the cross as the model of ministry, setting aside our rights, comforts, privileges for the sake of reaching this world with the gospel.